October 13, 2009

Great Local Find: Jill’s Paint in Atwater Village


Jill’s Paint is an old-fashioned specialty paint store whose merchandise includes a commitment to environmentally-friendly alternatives.

What an incredible green gem of a resource this place is! From paints to stains to recycled plastic buckets and bamboo brushes, Jills Paints has all of their green bases covered. They even offer environmentally friendly adhesives and cleaning solutions.

The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and eager to help, and their hospitality is vast and rare to find in today’s market. Where else can you find this type of green selection while being treated to a glass of wine to celebrate the afternoon?

If you’re looking for a wide selection of green paints, great advice, and top notch customer service, then you have got to give Jill's Paints a try:
3534 Larga Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323) 664-9067
www.Jillspaint.net

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love reading about the little things I can do to save energy. I currently have done 3/5 of the list. I just need to plant some hedges now and I am in good shape. Check out these recycled light bulb fixtures that I found.

    ReplyDelete