Sure there are plenty of vases you can buy out there, but you can easily make a beautiful one by reusing some items instead of buying one. All the materials used in this project can be found at home.
Follow these easy steps:
1) Find an empty water bottle (any size will do but gallon or liter ones work best); make sure it doesn’t have any holes on the bottom.
2) Cut off half the top using sturdy scissors. You can cut off more or less depending on how tall or short you want your vase to be.
3) Cut some used fabric (such as from old clothes, tablecloths, etc), old wrapping paper, or construction paper that will be used to wrap around the bottle. Glue the edges to the bottle.
4) Decorate the vase further with ribbons, buttons, jewels, and other items that can be glued on. You can even use heavy duty wrapping paper as well.
5) Fill up with water and stick some freshly cut flowers in there and voila!! See the picture (above) of the one we made ourselves.
-use rocks/stones on bottom to make it more colorful and to make sure the bottle doesn’t tip.
-for a twist, paint tin cans in any design you want